Bedrooms & Bathrooms
After a day climbing the fells, ascend the original oak staircase to the king doubles.
Bristowe Hill sleeps twenty in ten grand bedrooms, one of which is a ground floor with en-suite wet room suitable for guests with mobility issues.
Eight bedrooms are king doubles and there are two twins for the kids to get excited about. All are beautifully refurbished, light and spacious, and have picture postcard views. If you’re overloading on guests, there’s even a zedbed.
Bathrooms are cool and contemporary with baths or showers, and they number nine, so no crossed legs on the landing.
- Sleeps 20 guests
- 10 bedrooms
- 6 king sized ensuite bedrooms
- 2 king sized bedrooms with shared bathroom
- 2 twin ensuite bedrooms
- 1 ground floor bedroom with ensuite suitable for guests with mobility issues.
- 9 bath/shower rooms
- 2 folding Z beds available, suitable for adults and children
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels provided
- Bedroom 7 – king double ensuite wet room
(suitable for guests with mobility issues)
- Bedroom 1 – king double (shared bathroom)
- Bedroom 2 – king double (shared bathroom)
- Bedroom 3 – king double ensuite
- Bedroom 4 – king double ensuite
- Bedroom 5 – king double ensuite
- Bedroom 6 – king double ensuite
- Bedroom 8 – twin ensuite
- Bedroom 9 – twin ensuite
- Bedroom 10 – king double ensuite
View the floor plans for a complete overview of rooms and layout.